#Break And Move With A Blueberry, Banana, Cacao Nibs SmoothiePosted On March 18th, 2015 by Candice Pantin
As mentioned in an earlier post, we’ve collaborated with #Break Up And Move to help put forth empowering practices and inspiring encouragement to embrace the good in your life.
In that spirit, we’re sharing some yummy smoothie recipes to help you along that path. The Blueberry Banana Cacao Nibs delight is our second of three we’ll be featuring this week.
– 1 cup of coconut milk
– 1 cup of frozen blueberries
– 1 whole banana
– a leaf of kale
– 1 tablespoon of almond butter
– 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds
– cacao nibs
– mint leaves
– a kiwi
1. Blend the coconut milk, blueberries, 3/4 of the banana, kale, chia seeds together.
2. Once fully blended, pour it into your glass, we love using a mason jar.
3. Blend the almond butter, rest of the banana, and a bit of coconut milk. Top it over the blueberry smoothie.
4. Finish it off by sprinkling the cacao nibs, add a mint leaf, a slice of kiwi, and a pretty straw.
5. Take an Instagram pic and Voilà!!
Sunglasses: Rayban and Jil Sander, Lipsticks: Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing, Estee Lauder Pure Color Shine Envy, Aerin Weekday lipgloss, Bronzer: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, Perfumes: Giorgio Armani Si and Atelier Cologne.
If you’re looking for more inspiration and motivation, visit BreakUpAndMove.Ca for tips and tricks to help you be your best you!
For the Naughty, For the Nice
Get The Look: Camel Trench and White Runners
Aritzia’s adventuruous spirit with #NowwhereEverywhere
Flashback Friday: Versace Campaigns
ELLE by RW&Co Holiday Collection
FEEL GOOD FRIDAY: YOUNG PARIS
Wearing black makes you seem attractive, confident, and intelligent
Lookbook: Aritzia Summer 2016
Take Me To Church
Leave a Reply