#Break Up And Move with Pink Berry Banana SmoothiePosted On March 22nd, 2015 by Candice Pantin
As mentioned in an earlier post, we’ve collaborated with #Break Up And Move to help put forth empowering practices and inspiring encouragement to embrace the good in your life.
In that spirit, we’re sharing some yummy smoothie recipes to help you along that path.
The Pink Berry Banana Smoothie is our third delight part of this series.
– 1 cup of coconut milk
– 1 cup of frozen strawberries
– 1 cup of frozen cranberries
– a handful of blueberries
– 1 1/2 bananas
– a tablespoon of chia seeds
1. Blend the coconut milk, strawberries, cranberries, 1 1/2 banana, chia seeds together. We’re using more banana in this smoothie as the sweetness will be a delicious mix to the sour taste of the cranberries.
2. Once fully blended, pour it into a glass. We love using a mason jar.
3. Finish it off by topping the smoothie with a handful of blueberries, a fresh strawberry, and a pretty straw.
4. Take an Instagram pic and Voilà!!
If you’re looking for more inspiration and motivation, visit BreakUpAndMove.Ca for tips and tricks to help you be your best you!