#Break Up And Move with Pink Berry Banana SmoothiePosted On March 22nd, 2015 by Candice Pantin
As mentioned in an earlier post, we’ve collaborated with #Break Up And Move to help put forth empowering practices and inspiring encouragement to embrace the good in your life.
In that spirit, we’re sharing some yummy smoothie recipes to help you along that path.
The Pink Berry Banana Smoothie is our third delight part of this series.
– 1 cup of coconut milk
– 1 cup of frozen strawberries
– 1 cup of frozen cranberries
– a handful of blueberries
– 1 1/2 bananas
– a tablespoon of chia seeds
1. Blend the coconut milk, strawberries, cranberries, 1 1/2 banana, chia seeds together. We’re using more banana in this smoothie as the sweetness will be a delicious mix to the sour taste of the cranberries.
2. Once fully blended, pour it into a glass. We love using a mason jar.
3. Finish it off by topping the smoothie with a handful of blueberries, a fresh strawberry, and a pretty straw.
4. Take an Instagram pic and Voilà!!
Sunglasses: Felder Felder for Silhouette, Lipsticks: Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing, Estee Lauder Pure Color Shine Envy, Lise Watier Baiser Velours, Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme
If you’re looking for more inspiration and motivation, visit BreakUpAndMove.Ca for tips and tricks to help you be your best you!
FEEL GOOD FRIDAY: Gxlden Child
FEEL GOOD FRIDAY: GRIMES
ALEXANDER WANG X H&M COLLECTION IS FINALLY HERE!
Feel Good Friday: Mem’s
Spring Beauty Series: Pretty Boho
Get the look: The White Stuff
In The Know: Jean-Michel Basquiat x Komono Collection
My Sister’s Keeper
The American Apparel Haul – Black Friday Sale
I Got It From My Mama… and Fidelity Denim
Leave a Reply