#Break And Move With A Pretty Green Banana SmoothiePosted On March 16th, 2015 by Candice Pantin
As mentioned in an earlier post, we’ve collaborated with #Break Up And Move to help put forth empowering practices and inspiring encouragement to embrace the good in your life.
In that spirit, we’re sharing some yummy smoothie recipes to help you along that path. The Pretty Green Smoothie is our first of three we’ll be featuring this week. They’re not only delicious but also packed with nutrients that will easily help you keep your energy on high!
– 1 cup of coconut milk
– 1 cup of frozen pineapples
– 1 whole banana
– 2 leaves of kale
– chia seeds
– cacao nibs
– mint leaves
– a slice of kiwi
– a slice of orange
1. Blend the coconut milk, pineapples, 3/4 of the banana, kale, chia seeds together.
2. Once fully blended, pour it into a glass, we love using a mason jar.
3. Slice the rest of the banana and top them over the green smoothie.
4. Finish it off by sprinkling the cacao nibs, add a mint leaf, a slice of kiwi, a slice of orange, and a pretty straw.
5. Take an Instagram pic and Voilà!!
If you’re looking for more inspiration and motivation, visit BreakUpAndMove.Ca for tips and tricks to help you be your best you!